Through “boots on the ground” volunteer help to clear debris, providing financial assistance to those in need, and partnering with other community organizations, the Foundation is always ready and capable to jump in and help out.
And now, the Foundation has a way for you to help out as well! Through our Founders of the Foundation sponsorship program, your $1,000 tax-deductible sponsorship can help us continue to be of service to North Texas.
Your charitable donation will go towards:
- Supplying donations and relief efforts to the victims of natural disasters.
- Partnering with other non-profit organizations who help residents in their time of need.
- And, providing education within the community about the benefits of home ownership.
In exchange for your $1,000 scholarship, you’ll receive:
- Your name listed as a founding sponsor on the Foundation wall at the CCAR headquarters building.
- A brick at a future CCAR building to recognize you and show our appreciation.
- A framed certificate for you to display your commitment to helping those in need.
Becoming a Founder of the Foundation is a limited time opportunity that expires on December 31, 2018.
To become a Founder:
Or, pay online through the “Donate” button below.
You can make your $1,000 sponsorship in one full payment, or divided into 5 payments of $200.
All payments must be received by December 31, 2018.
Remember, your Founders of the Foundation sponsorship is 100% tax deductible.